Thank you for your interest in renting a residential property from Windermere Property Management.
Please know that our properties are rented on a first-come first-serve basis. After we receive a completed application with all supporting materials, we no longer show or accept applications on the property. If we decline the application it will be available to rent again.
General Requirements to Rent from Windermere Property Management
- Applicants combined gross income is roughly triple the monthly rent
- Applicants have no prior evictions or outstanding balances with former landlords
- Applicants have reasonable credit worthiness as demonstrated in their credit report
- See our * attached rental criteria for more detailed information.
Things to bring when submitting an application
- A completed Rental Application for each adult that will be living on the property. You can pick up applications at our office or request one via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
- Application Fee for each application (Amount will vary depending on property). This fee covers our costs to pull your credit report and verify your application.
- Copies of Drivers License(s). We will need a copy of each applicant's driver's license to verify signatures of applicants before requesting your credit history. We can make copies at our office if you bring each license.
- Verification of income for all applicants. Either a recent paycheck stub or documentation indicating how much consistent income each applicant makes. Child support and similar funds are accepted.
- Holding Deposit in secured funds. No cash. Holding Deposit must be either a money order or cashiers check. The Holding Deposit is fully-refundable if your rental application(s) is declined after our screening process. If all applicants will be submitting rental applications at the same time, you can fill out the Holding Deposit Agreement in our office. If not all applicants will be present, please print the Holding Deposit Agreement and have everyone sign it and we'll fill it out at our office.
Our rental criteria are our guideline for approving new tenants. If you feel like you would be a great tenant but do not meet the all the criteria below it is OK. We do consider all circumstances when making a rental decision so please just call and speak with a Property Manager about your application.
- Proper notice given to current or previous landlords
- Twelve months of verifiable rental history or home ownership
- No outstanding money owed to a landlord or Property Management company
- No evictions
- Twelve months of current employment or six months in a similar job
- Self-employed persons will need to show proof of income (tax returns, etc.)
- While we do not have a hard and fast rule about income, in general your gross income (including co-applicant) should be roughly triple the rent amount.
- Ability to pay all deposits and rent in full prior to move-in. In some circumstances, we may be able to arrange for alternate payment options. Please speak with one of our Property Managers for more information.
- Established credit history
- No un-discharged bankruptcies
- Each applicant 18 years of age and over will be required to produce a photo I.D. (e.g., a driver's license or other government issued photo identification card)
- Criminal convictions within the last seven years may result in the denial of your application
- The above criteria is subject to change without notice and due to individual circumstances